- Employee should adhere to MEIL compliance policy and be able to implement the various compliance requirements of Govt. Departments/Bodies/Agencies/Regulatory boards (PNGRB) etc. including MEIL internal standards in our CGD Projects.
- Maintain, update, and submit various manuals (Eg. HAZOP, QRA, IMS and ERDMP etc) as per statutory requirements including MEIL internal standards.
- Prepare, vet, and submit the data to various statutory bodies as per the compliance requirements.
- Promotion of HSE management culture, minimization of risks to ALARP levels in all CGD operations and inculcation of behavioral based safety in our personnel.
- Plan and conduct internal and external audits as per PNGRD/OISD/PESO requirements.
- Prepare MIS reports regarding various performance measures, KPIs and update management about slippages in compliances, training needs competency requirements, resource allocation to minimize risks or implement audit recommendations etc.
- Implement O&M policies, Annual Maintenance Plan, Maintenance Schedules and Maintain record and ensure availability of equipment at all times during their service life.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
B Tech - Mechanical / civil,
Exp in Regulatory Affairs, Compliance and Audit In Oil and Gas Industry.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil
Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd.