Online Interviews for the position of HSE Manager / HSE Officer / HSE Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry
Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd.
Experience: 4 - 10 years
We are conducting personal interviews for the below mentioned positions. Interested candidates from across India may attend the online interview. CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ANYWHERE IN INDIA. Candidates having location restrictions need NOT apply.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Kalyan - 9100028396 (Safety Department)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Ensure there is an effective company policy for health and safety and that all employees, contractors and temporary workers are made aware of their individual responsibility
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Should be able to carry out HIRA/JSA for the project activities
- Should be able to carry out internal safety inspections, audits, walk troughs etc.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents and incidents to find cause and take prevention measures for further incidents
- Fully responsible for planning, reporting, implementing and monitoring all HSE requirements and compliance of all laws & statutory requirements.
- Shall carry out inspection to identify various unsafe conditions of work sites/machinery/equipment as well as unsafe acts on the part of workmen/supervisor/engineer while carrying out different project related works
- Should conduct Safety Committee Meetings with frequent intervals
Positions Available & Requirements
A. HSE Manager
(a) Technical graduate engineers (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil)
(b) 10 years' experience and above as supervisor in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemicals or Bulk Chemical Manufacturing companies or Large Construction sector.
(c) Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized institute (Institute recognized by AICTE / State council of technical education for India) or from RLI.
B. HSE Officer
(a) Science Graduate (Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics)
(b) 4+ years' experience and above as supervisor in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemicals or Bulk Chemical Manufacturing companies or Large Construction sector.
(c) Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized Institute (Institute recognized by AICTE / State council of technical education for India) or from RLI.
C. HSE Engineer
(a) Graduate Engineer (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) or a Science Graduate from a recognized university
(b) 5 years' experience and above as supervisor / safety in-charge in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical / Bulk Chemicals Industry / large construction sector.
(c) Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized Institute (Institute recognized by AICTE for India).
(d) He / she must possess site safety leadership attributes.
- Preferably have adequate knowledge of the language spoken by majority of the workers at the construction site.
- Spoken and written English proficiency.
- Valid two-wheeler driving license is COMPULSORY
Role:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Environment Health & Safety
Role Category:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Maths, Chemistry, Physics,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical
Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd.
MEIL is an engineering & Infrastructure company with strong and proven credentials in all areas of execution like design, development, planning and delivery across more than ten verticals. With industry leading expertise, best practices and highly experienced professionals on our side. It took us just two and half decades to establish respectable position in the engineering and infrastructure sector. Today, we are an engineering & infrastructure company with proven expertise across verticals like Irrigation, Water management, Hydrocarbons, Power, Transportation, Buildings, Electric Buses, Manufacturing and Industrial Infrastructure.